Add 4-blade rotor head to helicopters

ddewees

I am looking for a 4-blade rotor head setup for the Agusta 109 coast guard helicopter on the swap pages. The one I use now is the one offered in expansion pack 3. It is a very close model to the real one (Align 500) I fly, however, I have a 4-blade head on it and would like to have an R.F. version with the 4-blade head.

Can the one offered by R.F. be changed to a 4-blade head, or will a new model need to be built to get this feature? If it can be changed, how would you do it? If it needs to be built, can I ask for it on the forums?

Thanks,:confused:

I am looking for a 4-blade rotor head setup for the Agusta 109 coast guard helicopter on the swap pages. The one I use now is the one offered in expansion pack 3. It is a very close model to the real one (Align 500) I fly, however, I have a 4-blade head on it and would like to have an R.F. version with the 4-blade head.

Can the one offered by R.F. be changed to a 4-blade head, or will a new model need to be built to get this feature? If it can be changed, how would you do it? If it needs to be built, can I ask for it on the forums?

Thanks,:confused:

A new model would need to be created in order to have a 4 blade rotor on a Agusta 109

Back