Add-On Packs

MHildebrand

I should have ask this question before doing what I did...

I just bought all 5 Add-On Packs for $140. Did I just waste my money? :rolleyes:

heck no

i cant remember what i pid for them but there are a lot of neat planes to get plus you can download tons of variations from the swap pages. dont get too frustrated if you have trouble installing some of them add on 3 is especially difficult. check out some of the post on here to see some of the fixes. you may need the installation fix for 3. again you can find a link to it here have fun

Add-On Volumes: Will the planes work (without the flying fields)?

rlj3593 said:
i cant remember what i pid for them but there are a lot of neat planes to get plus you can download tons of variations from the swap pages. dont get too frustrated if you have trouble installing some of them add on 3 is especially difficult. check out some of the post on here to see some of the fixes. you may need the installation fix for 3. again you can find a link to it here have fun

Thanks Man.

But if they (the add-ons) are not usable under G4 then perhaps I lost my money. I do not care so much about the playing fields (airports), but if the planes work, then that will be cool.

jeffpn said:
So why don't you just keep G3? You don't have to get G4.

Well, that is an option, but not one I like. Oh, well, not the first $150 I sent blowing in the wind (at 83 degrees, 96 mph). :rolleyes:

MHildebrand said:
Well, that is an option, but not one I like. Oh, well, not the first $150 I sent blowing in the wind (at 83 degrees, 96 mph). :rolleyes:

You could always wait and see what KE comes up with before purchasing G4.

They have stated that they are "working on it".

Frankly I'd prefer for them NOT to make the older add-ons compatible as the model quality was IMHO inferior to the G3 planes.

Instead I'd like to see ALL of the add-on planes re-issued specificially for G3/G4 in higher detail... maybe on one disk for $40.00.

I would buy that as quickly as I can click the order form.

opjose said:
You could always wait and see what KE comes up with before purchasing G4.

They have stated that they are "working on it".

Frankly I'd prefer for them NOT to make the older add-ons compatible as the model quality was IMHO inferior to the G3 planes.

Instead I'd like to see ALL of the add-on planes re-issued specificially for G3/G4 in higher detail... maybe on one disk for $40.00.

I would buy that as quickly as I can click the order form.

I agree with that, and they could make the discount available for those whom own the Add-On Volumes 1-5.

rlj3593 said:

You were right, I started installing Add-Ons 1 and 2, and it work fine. When I installed Add-On 3, some Control Panel Thingy comes up, however I still install the Add-On into the G3 directory like it told me too, but when I run the program, the planes for Add-On 3 do not show up.

Where this installation fix?

Back