Adjust the sensitivity of the controller, now it isnt proportionally

ansaca

I need to adjust the sensitivity of the controller. It takes a long time to respond by plane. It really isn't behaving proportionally.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance

Which controller are you using? And which plane(s) are you flying in RF?

It could also be settings within the design of the plane that limit how quickly the plane responds to stick movement. RF has things such as low rates and expo, just like you can program on your field radio. Try a couple of different kinds of planes and you'll see how things change. An acrobatic plane will be much more responsive than a high-wing trainer like a Cub.

Also, SAFE self-level will limit your stick input quite a bit too. If you're flying a plane that's equipped with SAFE Select, you really cant judge control response unless SAFE is off and you're in AS3X mode.

Thanks for your feedback, after calibrating several times now it seems to work fine.
On the other hand, now the problem is that after spending about 20 minutes flying, suddenly, the controls no longer respond well.

Finally! the hub works, thank you very much for the help.
By the way, I think that the people of Horizon would have to take into account the extra expense that users have to make, since this should never have happened and I think that they would have to have some kind of "extra" for their clients.
Thanks again!

Back