Adjust when jets stall on RF 9.5

jobinseattle

Hello, I recently bought RF 9.5. Is there an option when a plane/ jet reach stall speed on 9.5? When flying jets my biggest issue was landing and getting too slow and stalling. I would like to work on that in RF 9.5 but I don't see that option. Is that an option?

Hello, I recently bought RF 9.5. Is there an option when a plane/ jet reach stall speed on 9.5? When flying jets my biggest issue was landing and getting too slow and stalling. I would like to work on that in RF 9.5 but I don't see that option. Is that an option?

yes you can indirectly adjust stall speed. more weight, less wing area and the severity of the stall by moving the cg and wash out of the wing. there are some advanced settings (overall wing lift and stall severity). rf does not all ways show scale and airspeed really well. Also poorly shaped parts can really hose the physics

I am not sure whether you are saying the stall speed is too high or too low.

Actually I guess I would say too low. Looking for it to be more realistic for edf's since that is where my problem has been.

Actually I guess I would say too low. Looking for it to be more realistic for edf's since that is where my problem has been.

With out knowing which aircraft you are trying to simulate and what the sim file looks like I can not say much other than more weight (bigger battery and moving the cg around) there are some fuselage settings that may affect stall as well, but they also affect other aspects of flight.

Back