Aircraft designer's multi-player session

csgill75

We did this a long time ago a few times and maybe it may be a good idea to do it again, back in RF6, we had multi-player sessions for people who created content for RealFlight. Kinda like a get together where we could converse freely with one another using the chat feature of realflight multi-player and all flying the models everyone created. It would be a password protected session to keep the kiddies with the smoke monsters out but this time, since there's not much action on these forums lately, I would say to include anyone who actively posts on these forums regularly. It was a lot of fun and good conversation.

What is everyone's opinion on this? If enough people want to participate, I could send PMs with session passwords to people who want to join, and a schedule could be created for people to host the session. If nobody wants to do it, no problem but it was fun in the past.

I agree, this does sound fun. Unfortunately, I am not available much for anything anymore because of school and college essays etc... It depends when it is. I'm always under the name Crasher when I want people to know who I am, but I have not been on in a while. You were kind enough to send me some "stuff" :) for the challenge planes, csgill. Thank you for that!

Last edited:
Sounds fun and I would like join in. However my internet is garbage. I can't sit on the ground without going busy if there is more than three people in the room. And more than 5 people I have to leave.

I like the idea. It's not bad internet that's the problem for me though, it's the weak computer system, but I am still able to use multiplayer and enjoy it somewhat.

Would this happening in RF 6 or 7. ?, Problem with me, is I`m still on 6.5 and no headset. :( good idea though, timing for everyone might be a prob.:p

Unfortunately UT, it would probably have to be a 7.5 session. All new content is supported in 7.5. Besides that I don't think everyone has 6.5. A few of us do. If everyone has 6.5 though, I don't see why we can't use both.

I figured that someone could host sessions 2 or 3 days a week in the evenings. We could take turns hosting so if someone can't host for some reason, another could take their place. To give a heads up perhaps we could start this week? I could host Thursday and Friday evenings for a couple hours.

Probably won`t be there, but I would have to agree with that. Or we could play like a bunch of small birds (pick your breed) attacking the big bird, in an attempt to protect there nest/young. :D Always loved watching that, smaller birds are fearless when it comes to there young, no matter the size or breed they`re attacking. I guess the system works though.

I'll host a session tomorrow night starting around 6:30 pm central. I'll host for a couple hours or more if it's active. It will be called RealFlight designer's and forum members. I'll post the password here tomorrow shortly before I start hosting. Simple rules are no rockets or explosions. Fly anything you want. Keep the smoke to a minimum. I'll probably make it a fun fly anyways. Anyone and everyone on the forums will be welcome if they find the password in this thread which like I mentioned, will be posted tomorrow before I start hosting.

Password for tonight's RealFlight 7.5 session is "RealFlight". Simple and all lower case. It will start at around 6pm central. I'll leave it up for a couple hours.

Last edited:
Had a fair amount of people show up tonight. More than I expected really :). I may host a 6.5 Session tomorrow night for the ones that have 6.5 It will be around the same time (between 6 and 7PM) and will be hosted for a couple hours.

Back