31.8 KB · Views: 30
  • _wsb_320x240_CIMG2869.jpg
    _wsb_320x240_CIMG2869.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
  • _wsb_320x240_IMAG0026.jpg
    _wsb_320x240_IMAG0026.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 14
Some guidelines for requesting new models

Martin, since this is your first post, I assume you're new to the forum. If so, welcome. There are many, many requests for new birds and airports, and very few good designers ... so to make it easier (and to increase the probability of enticing one of the talented few to do YOUR bird) it really helps if, in addition to the kind of info you did provide in your post, you provide a set of 3-view (top, side, front) scale drawings of the airplane.

Yours is a great looking aircraft, and frankly one i hadn't seen previously, and its size and appearance might just "hook" a good designer if he/she doesn't have to work too hard to find the dimensional info essential to the modeling process.

Also, I recommend you put your request into one of the two (G3.5 and G4) threads specifically set up to collect ALL such requests for new models. Here's the one for G4 just so you have an example.

I hope someone bites once you provide the bait. that would be a nice addition to our sim hangars.

yea i saw the software for creating the rc planes but it wil take me a while to learn how to use it. do you know any wed sites that show you hot to use the software?
I also have many much more planes like to create like the wilga 2000, bn2 islander, siwinder missile i like this one, and much more.
take a look at the siwinder. i have plans to build it. if you want to see more of the siwinder follow this link:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501856&page=4

Attachments

• thumb-sidewinderfield.JPG
    thumb-sidewinderfield.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 89
request thread use

Please use the dedicated Request thread for your request. Trust me the Modelers read through then when new stuff is posted. I got in the game of making them late but still read both of the Thread and noted planes that I might have the talent or want to build. Out of the 25 latest thread showing on the first page ( not counting stickies ) Half are ( 12 Now ) I want !! Give Me, Give Me , Give Me.

Martinwazhere

Hi. what software are you look at? There are tutorials out there for just about every package used for making models. Do search on "making models " " How do I make "" what program is needed " And so on. If you can wade your way through the "I want's" and "Give me's" you'll find the answers. The Wilga 2000 is in work by one of the modelers already. Nothing posted about it yet but I see the Teazzzzz Pic's :)

Wolfpack12 the Boomerang is all ready out. It might not be the size of the Elan Model but you can size it. The Rafale is a nice plane and it had been requested 6 times , and your request makes 7 Please try a search before posting.

Attachments

• REQUEST.JPG
    REQUEST.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back