Airport Object Requests

Many thanks

Dear Bosshawg: The files did work well. I need to know how to do it myself. I have 3dmax and photoshop to work with. I just need to know what to check when making the file. Any help would be great. Thanks again for the great files.
Tim King :) :) The problem with bringing "Projected Objects" into RF is that when you are making the image in Photoshop (or anyother Paint Program) is that no part of the object can touch the edge or canvas of the image that you want to make into a Projected Object. In Photoshop making the Canvas size .25 larger than the image size and using the Magic wand to remove background with the background eraser is the trick with bringing the image into 3dmax and making it into a plane. If you don't do this the image will have "ghosts images" when bringing it into RF. Good luck. Tim :) :)

Last edited:
AFG said:
It would be really easy to imput i think. Just use a a square cardboard cutout with a picture of a person for the tga. That was it wont use to many resources rendering i think. i will have to mess around with some ideas to see what will perform best.

In the meantime post some pics if you want.

Why not make a 3D person?

Last edited:
wjkssmd said:
I would like to see a moving American flag... should indicate wind direction and change with velocity. Would be great if user could then change the flag to any nation or state. If I had any idea how to do this, I would try. Sorry for the repost. It did not draw any attention before. The airport editor could also use a search engine on the object selection sub-form. That request is for KE.

Done. Just download a map with a flag, and turn it into a windsock object

I'm sure wjkssmd would appreciate that. Haven't seen him in forever. Why respond to such an old post??

Back