AJ Aircraft 103 Slick Color Schemes

Diggity24

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this but can anyone make a AJ Aircraft red, white, and blue, color scheme for the Extreme Flight 105 5 Verint, that would be great. The scheme I am referring to is below.

Capture.PNG

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this but can anyone make a AJ Aircraft red, white, and blue, color scheme for the Extreme Flight 105 5 Verint, that would be great. The scheme I am referring to is below.

View attachment 134071
the plane you want the scheme for is a night mare to do schemes on unfortunately but if you can provide a direct top, side and front view id be up for making the whole model :)

the plane you want the scheme for is a night mare to do schemes on unfortunately but if you can provide a direct top, side and front view id be up for making the whole model
Not impossible though 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230407_180154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230407_180154_Chrome.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 22
the plane you want the scheme for is a night mare to do schemes on unfortunately but if you can provide a direct top, side and front view id be up for making the whole model :)
I’ll look tonight, but I should still have a file that I’ve got started already. If I do I’ll send it depending on what version of max you use. Will have to be 2019 or newer.

I’ll look tonight, but I should still have a file that I’ve got started already. If I do I’ll send it depending on what version of max you use. Will have to be 2019 or newer.

that'd be great! thank you :) ive started using blender but can get max again if needed

It’ll be a max file but can be converted to a useable file if you’ve got contacts with max. There will probably be mesh issues though when converting. Ran into some pretty significant problems with my NG doing so.

Wings 3D : most user friendly but can’t setup pivots or parenting

3ds max: best program to use, but cost can be an issue

Blender: newer versions are getting easier to use but still a challenge to learn. Big plus is its free

Back