Align T-Rex 600 N Pro

maxx2504

Hi all !

First of all i must say that i dont wanna make helis which are already postet by other members...but since i have a real t-rex 600, some things on the rex 600 from suartmp74 bother me...so i will do my own rex 600 nitro pro.
i hope this is ok and i don't will get a "boo" from you...i don't wanna disrespect other 3d builders with my work...

so here is a first impression of the heli...hope u like it

10f7x3o.jpg

xcj58o.jpg

Greetings from germany

maxx

Last edited:
I don't think you'll get any "Boos" Max. :)

We appreciate your work, if you can enhance the experience of the sim, all the best for everyone.

no boos

No boos here and if you can improve on a heli or aircraft it only gets better for us users ,thanks maxx

These drawings should help you out some too. :)

Attachments

• T-Rex%20600%20Nitro%20Pro%20info%20sheet.jpg
    T-Rex%20600%20Nitro%20Pro%20info%20sheet.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 45
Hi, I see you are a very proficient RF heli designer. Congrats on this design, it sure looks amazing. I've just posted a new thread asking if anyone is interested in doing a 600 ESP version. Does it absorb too much time from you? Would you be interested in working on it if I provided you with all the material you need? Sincerely.

Mikeymike21 said:
These drawings should help you out some too. :)
Hi !

Thanks Mike for your help. This is very useful. But i will make some changings on the rex 600 maybe, how i configure it. thanks anyway =)

marcosp said:
Hi, I see you are a very proficient RF heli designer. Congrats on this design, it sure looks amazing. I've just posted a new thread asking if anyone is interested in doing a 600 ESP version. Does it absorb too much time from you? Would you be interested in working on it if I provided you with all the material you need? Sincerely.
Maybe...but you can ask CTDesigns too if he had time for your Project. He is also a very good designer, a little bit better than me i think.... =)

maxx

maxx2504 said:
Hi !

Thanks Mike for your help. This is very useful. But i will make some changings on the rex 600 maybe, how i configure it. thanks anyway =)

Maybe...but you can ask CTDesigns too if he had time for your Project. He is also a very good designer, a little bit better than me i think.... =)

maxx

Could not find CTDesigns as a member. Can you tell me how to make contact? Thnx

Hi !

The follwing Parts can you change with the Texture:

Skids, Siteplate and Fins (both are one Texture), Canopy, Screws, Servohorns, Gyroplate, Servoplates, Tailboom, Tooth's, Exhaust Pipe

Rotorhead not sry ... :(

But...it will be an option that i make a super pro chassis too :)

Greetings

maxx

Last edited:
Hi !

Align T-Rex 600 Nitro Pro... DONE =)

But...25600 Polys :eek: ...but i will overwork it...i hope we can make better models in the future when KnifeEdge let us... ;)

352exat.jpg

2eygaqa.jpg

Greetings from germany

maxx

Last edited:
maxx2504 said:
But...25600 Polys :eek:
Clean-up of that many may be possible on a model this complex. Make any surface not visible a hole. For example the ends of the tail boom. If you used a 16 sided cylinder to model it, making the ends holes will save 32 polys on just that one part.

Doug

It would be cool if you gave the canopy shell some thickness. Other than that it looks pretty good maxx. Losing 5k polys is not going to be an issue imo.

Hi !

So i think the Rex is done. I changed the canopy to the standard nitro pro canopy. The super pro canopy and chassis will come later. First tell me what u think about the screens and tell me what u think whats wrong or right on the heli.

1znajir.jpg

1r3wyd.jpg

29o3dhz.jpg

Greetings from germany

maxx

Trex

Trexcellent :)I see its just for G4 so this may not apply, but just a few issues check the comments on the beta swap file,can't wait for your final maxx thanks.

Last edited:
Back