Annoying clouds at Joe's Garage.

Edd

Am I the only one here that finds the " ZJ " clouds at Joe's Garage offensive. What pompous Real Flight programmer put them there, and what can be done to eliminate them ? I like the natural beauty of Joe's Garage very much, but can the ZJ clouds please go away ?

Edd

I remember staring up at the clouds when I was a kid and imagine all sorts of shapes that they would form.
Never did imagine anything offensive.

I did see a lot of bunnies and Mickey Mouses.

sky_bunny.jpg

I did not know the same was possible in the virtual world. :confused:

Last edited:
I suppose if I look hard I could see a ZJ formation. And then I crashed my heli because I was staring so hard a cloud! Good thing it's a simulator! :)

You can use the airport editor to change the clouds to be more to your liking.

Go there, and open your eyes. The clouds at Joe's keep moving, and changing shape, and it may take more then one visit to spawn them, but the ZJ's will happen. Does Real Flight management ever read these threads ? If so, I'm surprised that they have allowed such childishness to happen. Undoubtly one of their employees has taken a great liberty. Real Flight G-5 is probably the greatest, and classiest Sim to ever be released on the R/C market. It's a shame that management has allowed such childishness to take place.

Shame, shame, shame !

Edd

You've been hacked. ZJ_the_Jetman has invaded your Airport. :p

But seriously, take your head out of the gutter and think of happy words that start with Z and J. :D

BTW... What's an offensive word that begins with Z?

Where's the pic?

Not maybe the best, but I tried.

BEWARE ! the ZJ's will get you. :eek:

Attachments

• ZJ.jpg
    ZJ.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 76
What is offensive about ZJ(s)? I sometimes don't get things right away, and I have to leave my desk right now. The Blue Angels are back at their practice outside the office.

Just go into the airport editor and change the clouds to something less offensive, whatever that may be?

I just don't see anything offensive in that pic.

I don't think anybody has any idea what you're talking about, Edd, even after the screenshot. I know I don't. If you feel like it's something too offensive to post about in the forums, feel free to send me a PM. All I see is clouds.

No idea about the Z's and the J's but I outlined what i saw to be Z's and a J in red. also the sky is all weird where the yellow 7 looking line is.

Original and outlined below. What's so bad about Z's and J's in the clouds? :confused:

Attachments

• ZJ.jpg
    ZJ.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 32
  • ZJ-outline.jpg
    ZJ-outline.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 56
Norton said:
The only thing I can think of is from the movie "Beerfest"

Ahhh, I see. (thank you google) :eek:

Well, no one would have even thought of that if Edd hadn't even brought it up.

Thanks a lot, Edd. My simulator experienced has forever been ruined! :rolleyes:

:D .....NOT.... :D

Get a life and stop spreading your dirty thoughts on this forum.
Now go wash your eyes with soaP. :p

Edd said:
Not maybe the best, but I tried.

BEWARE ! the ZJ's will get you. :eek:

Consider therapy for this problem. ;) :D :D

Nice fluffy clouds look like GIGANTIC TARANTULAS INVADING EARTH...
... Must run!... :D

Dr.Moo! said:
Original and outlined below. What's so bad about Z's and J's in the clouds? :confused:

Personally I prefer B- J's in the clouds... :D

... Thank you, I'll be here all week! :D

Back