Anyone out there online

Jed_Sanders

Hi all,

I have Recently got my G4.5 working online (firewall and modem issue) and for the last week or so I've not seen any rooms hosted.

Are people still using G4.5 online?

I think you answered your own question. Make sure you're using the latest version (4.50.050)

Day late ,dollar short :rolleyes: MP sessions on the 4.5 server are few and far between
even when it was the current version there were not that many sessions ...... many could not get on for the same problems you had
upgrade to RF 6 for around $50 US and those modem/port forwarding issues are no more ;)

After 2 hours i did actually see two people appear in my room, so not completely barren.

However, i've just bought the G6 upgrade disk.

Jed_Sanders said:
After 2 hours i did actually see two people appear in my room, so not completely barren.

However, i've just bought the G6 upgrade disk.

Congrats! Welcome to the party!

Hi all,

I have Recently got my G4.5 working online (firewall and modem issue) and for the last week or so I've not seen any rooms hosted.

Are people still using G4.5 online?

I still use G4.5!! I am starting to fly almost every night from 6:30pm to 10:00pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME!!! My online play will vary but that is when I will usually be online. Join my lobby and if you don't like my airport then I will change it. I am not picky as long as I have people to fly with!

Andy, after to upgrading to RF6 I've not been using G4.5.

Good luck with your aerobatics team, although the G4.5 sessions are few an far between ,as Maj. has said:D

Back