Aurora 9x SLT binding

I am trying to link my 9x with the built in SLT with the real flight USB plug. I have real flight open, radio on.. set to SLT and I click bind in the controller menu. Nothing... I just cant figure it out. I am sure Im missing something. Please help!

Your best option is to click here!

Most of us use the Standard Interlink that comes with the Interlink version and don't mess with using our Transmitters for Realflight. I haven't seen anyone on the forum post information about that particular Radio and the SLT Wireless interface either so Call support would be your best option.

If you do get it to work, please post how you did it on the forums so others may learn from you how to connect their own transmitters.

I am trying to link my 9x with the built in SLT with the real flight USB plug. I have real flight open, radio on.. set to SLT and I click bind in the controller menu. Nothing... I just cant figure it out. I am sure Im missing something. Please help!

I'm not an authority on transmitters or Realflight, but from what I've read, you probably need an AnyLink2 to make your transmitter work with the Tactic wireless device. You can find info on the device HERE. There was also some mention of a similar problem on this forum, which you can find HERE.

Apparently the Aurora 9x has SLT built in. It still may come down to the Anylink2 adapter being the solution but it should work out of the box.

Actually he does NOT need the Anylink2.

Hitech uses the SLT protocol and should connect directly.

Yes Aurora 9x (not the aurora 9) has SLT built in. I've never used it on anything before though so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right but I emailed with customer service today and they said I have done everything correctly. So I am going to try and trouble shoot with them on the phone later today. It is sounding like I have a defective interface though and will need to send it in for service. I will report back, thanks for the replies!

Back