AV Variants Importing in White only

23MU

In RealFlight 9.5S I imported and used the original version of the Oreka F3A pattern aircraft without a problem. I did likewise with an Oreka AV variant.

After encountering problems with the variant, I deleted it. I then attempted to re-download it and re-import it. I was met with a message saying: “ You already have a(n) electric motor named Adverrun etc……….” I was given 3 Options 1. Do not import, 2. Select a new name and 3. Over-write the old file.

I tried Option 2 and also Option 3. In the case of Option 3, I tried it with the “Apply to all Files” dialog box both ticked and unticked. Unfortunately, in every case, the model was imported in white only and not in the original color scheme.

I also tried selecting a color scheme from the Aircraft Menu but the only option was the color scheme of the original import which was greyed out and would therefore not select. I also tried “Randomise Color Schemes” but I was still left with the AV variant in white only.

The original Oreka continues to work normally in its original color scheme.

I would welcome suggestions on how to get some color back into the AV variant!

Many thanks.

In RealFlight 9.5S I imported and used the original version of the Oreka F3A pattern aircraft without a problem. I did likewise with an Oreka AV variant.

After encountering problems with the variant, I deleted it. I then attempted to re-download it and re-import it. I was met with a message saying: “ You already have a(n) electric motor named Adverrun etc……….” I was given 3 Options 1. Do not import, 2. Select a new name and 3. Over-write the old file.

I tried Option 2 and also Option 3. In the case of Option 3, I tried it with the “Apply to all Files” dialog box both ticked and unticked. Unfortunately, in every case, the model was imported in white only and not in the original color scheme.

I also tried selecting a color scheme from the Aircraft Menu but the only option was the color scheme of the original import which was greyed out and would therefore not select. I also tried “Randomise Color Schemes” but I was still left with the AV variant in white only.

The original Oreka continues to work normally in its original color scheme.

I would welcome suggestions on how to get some color back into the AV variant!

Many thanks.

I don't know the answer, but I do know that last summer I hadn't used the program for quite some time (several months) but when I did several of my imported planes were all white.
I was able to delete them and load new ones with no problem.

Back