Bd5-j

inky00

I have had a few requests to convert my BD5-J to G3.5 so here it is.Please feel free to download and please leave any feedback in this thread.It will be posted to the swaps after a short test period.

Attachments

• BD-5J_EA.G3X
    3.2 MB · Views: 45
  • ScreenShot1239560232.jpg
    ScreenShot1239560232.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 32
  • ScreenShot1239560295.jpg
    ScreenShot1239560295.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 10
My two sence

It fly OK. The Expo setting of the evaluator need to go. It seam to jump up or down, I notice this a lot when I'm testing the low speed high angle landing when you want just a bit more up and you get a lot. The rudder is useless at higher speed but that is more to the design of the ship and net your setting. Landing gear speed is a bit to fast. The you tube videos is fast but not this fast. Might be my computer or not..

Great job of the Canopy and cockpit.

...but it's sooooo cute!

:p

I'll have to give this one a try when I get home. Here's one of the aircraft I'd always kind of wanted to see in RF, but would have never thought to mention it!

Hey Inky,

I did some changes to the aircraft physics. The landing gear is more to scale in movement, I also added brakes to the FLAP SERVO, so you can make them as hard or soft as you like. She glides in for landing Gracefully now, without that up, down bounce around feel when you are at slowing speeds. Just use a little flaps at first, to hold the nose up, then closer to the runway add more flaps. You must get out of the throttle at the begining of your turn on final, or she will overshoot the longest runways, a liitle overpowered, but I like that. Throws are tamed, and less volatile. Enjoy dude.

P.S. I love what you did with the canopy, and I like that pilot figure, looks great in the cockpit.

Attachments

• BD-5J_AV.G3X
    29.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
A spritely little plane for sure! Doesn't seem to appreciate long dives at full throttle though (which is a good thing from a realism standpoint)!

Here's a quick re-color :)

Attachments

• Blue Bond_CS.G3X
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Back