Ben Bukkle FOKKER D VIII

Snowman in Yellow

I wanna SW for a Ben Bukkle FOKKER D VIII to my RF Evolution...
Is there someone out there that can present a link to a file....

Bill Stuntz helped me with a link to a Pete'n Poke Sport 40 recently...
Thanks in advance..

Regards Jörgen / Sweden

IMG_5076.jpeg

I found this one, too. Check the Swap Pages at the top of the screen. You can search in only the swap pages, but sometimes you need to be a bit creative. The searches can be a little odd because some things are ignored - like very short words, numbers, or dashes. For instance: searching for F-16 finds nothing. F16 finds a bunch - some of which have F-16 in the title, but the search for F-16 doesn't find them..

I found this one, too. Check the Swap Pages at the top of the screen. You can search in only the swap pages, but sometimes you need to be a bit creative. The searches can be a little odd because some things are ignored - like very short words, numbers, or dashes. For instance: searching for F-16 finds nothing. F16 finds a bunch - some of which have F-16 in the title, but the search for F-16 doesn't find them..
Thank Bill..... I'll try ;)

I managed even this time (y)(y) What I have to do now is trying to downsize all datas to be more alike my Ben Bukkle FOKKER D VIII. i was a nice machine to fly (y) Once again Bill - Thank You for Your kind help // Jörgen

Back