Blade 330 S with SAFE in RF9.5?

truenorth

I am a heli beginner and would like to be able to try flying a Blade 330 S in RealFlight 9.5. I am going to post in the Designer's Corner, in the hope that someone might be going to upload a new model 330 S, but I thought I would post here as well. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on what might be a good substitute for a 330 S in beginner mode? I have been playing around with the Blade 230 S v2, which is great in beginner mode.

Thanks!

I am a heli beginner and would like to be able to try flying a Blade 330 S in RealFlight 9.5. I am going to post in the Designer's Corner, in the hope that someone might be going to upload a new model 330 S, but I thought I would post here as well. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on what might be a good substitute for a 330 S in beginner mode? I have been playing around with the Blade 230 S v2, which is great in beginner mode.

Thanks!
Please don't double post everyone can see your posts. You should delete your post in the Designers Corner.

Sounds like you should just get the Stream update which will include the model. The non-stream program is essentially dead. From another post:
Your non-Steam copy of 9.5 will continue to operate if you choose not to exchange your serial for a 9.5S Steam key. You will not receive any future updates, though.

Thanks. I've updated, and have tried the Blade 330 S, which is great.
It appears the 9.5S (Steam) version is slower to load.

Thanks. I've updated, and have tried the Blade 330 S, which is great.
It appears the 9.5S (Steam) version is slower to load.
I do not find that RF9.5s loading times are significantly longer. I use Steam a lot so I have it load when I startup win10, and report to my taskbar. Otherwise it can take a little longer because it needs to login to your steam account. I also do not see any significant differences in loading times when changing aircraft/airports. Probably helps that I have RF loaded on a SSD drive.

Back