Blade 400

Alright guys, I have made some progress but bear with me as this is my first model here so there is still some work to be done. I have modeled the main parts and done the graphics but I still have to finish modeling the details and getting it set up right for RF.

Last edited:
You are going to make a lot of people happy with that one!!! :D

Looking fantastic !!! Looking at the thumb nail I thouht you just put a photo of one up till I clicked on it :eek: :D welcome aboard ;)

I had given up hope of anyone actually modeling the B400 as I have had G4 since last January. I couldn't be happier about this Palmi, what you have so far is excellent. I too thought it was a photo, even after clicking on the TN, seriously amazing work.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Thank you!

Will you also do the other available canopies for the B400, like the all white or the flame job?

EFLH1480-250.jpg

EFLH1483-250.jpg

Hi !

Looks much better then my first Heli for the G3.5. Keep up the good work ;)

Greetings from germany

maxx

excellent.

can you use black 325mm blades from align
hiteck servos
gy401 servo
canopy from a t-rex 450

just kidding.
very creative, i am extrememly jealous.

neilg. said:
excellent.

can you use black 325mm blades from align
hiteck servos
gy401 servo
canopy from a t-rex 450

just kidding.
very creative, i am extrememly jealous.
That made me laugh!!! :D

Blade 400 progress...

Alright guys, I think I have it done but Max 2008 crashes when I try to export this to KEX. phrank is pitching in and is going to see if it works from 2009 and if there are some major errors in the design...meanwhile then here are few renders (I like the carbon...).

Attachments

• Blade400.jpg
    Blade400.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Blade400_1.jpg
    Blade400_1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Blade400_3.jpg
    Blade400_3.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 34
  • Blade400_4.jpg
    Blade400_4.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Blade400_5.jpg
    Blade400_5.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Thanks!

Thanks for all your hard work, Palmi! Cannot wait to try out the Blade 400. Your work comes at a perfect time too as I won't be able to fly the real thing for a few months now. :D

Not a whole lot of detail on under the hood, might add a couple of maps. Total around 18k tris.

Attachments

• Blade400_6.jpg
    Blade400_6.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 68
Look's Great... You have a couple k's worth of Tri's left you shold add a few more boxe's and a couple servo horns.. and that thing would be rockin..
But if not I don't think that anyone would complain.

Attachments

• Blade 400.jpg
    Blade 400.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 52
Funny you should say that as I already had them in there but then I was really struggling with the tri count so I took them out (I still have them), but then I have found other sources with high tri counts that took me down to 18 so I will for sure add up to 20k.
thanks

Back