Blender Extract Help

SteveBee

Hi,
I've created a model in Blender 3.1 for extract and import into Realflight 7.5, of an ARV Super 2.

Have setup the pivots, naming convention and heirarchy, but need a little help with extracting and getting into RF7.5 please.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Apologies for the basic model (image below for interest!) - wanted to get it into RF7.5 before I spend time on modelling!

Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 103558.jpg

unless you have 3dsmax 2012 developing for RF7.5 directly is not possible anymore.

RF 7.5 could only import KEX files and the exporter was only for 3dsmax2012. 3Dsmax 2012 was discontinued in 2015 and is no longer installable unless you have an installer saved (which may no longer work I have not tried in 5 year) or finding it in a dark corner of the internet where bad people live.

RF8 and newer have the abiltiy to import FBX files. which is a common file type for 3d modeling applications.

Thank you Legoman,

Unfortunately I thought that may be the case, from what I've read.

I am hoping there is a workaround (multi-step), perhaps a little convoluted? I've been creating models for multiple platforms for the last 30 years and am used to awkward import / export routines - am happy to take a number of steps to get it into RF.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks, again.
Steve.

Back