Blender users

richrfl

Is there anyone that has used Blender to design a plane for RF? I am messed up with the lexicon they use to define what RF calls pivot points. I have my plane fully designed, but now I have to define the "hinges", and I really don't understand what object element should I use, besides parenting.
Any help will be appreciated.

There is one person that I know of that uses blender, but he's not here very often, bosshawg is his username so you can try messaging him.. Otherwise you can look at the student version of Max and I'm sure one of the other modelers here will help you.

Thank you csgill.

I am waiting for a 3dmax sw response, however, I would like to figure out Blender, as I already got familiar with it.
Will try to contact bosshawg, and see how things develop.

Kind regards.

Here is the newer file. I used winrar this time to zip it. I hope this will work now.

Attachments

• PC-21 V2.37.zip
    354.6 KB · Views: 2
Here is V45.
Includes coll mesh for the fuse only.
Materials assigned.
Parenting corrected
Wrong naming corrected.
No UV as of this version.

Attachments

• PC-21 V2.45.zip
    367.4 KB · Views: 9
My Bad

His Name is robert long 13 the link is still valid just click the green clone or download dropdown button And then press blue Download ZIP button & Install the Add-on in Blender as Normal

What's wrong??

Funny UV map. I selected the whole plane and got this nice modern art picture, that not even Picasso would be able to create.

Attachments

• Funny UV.jpg
    Funny UV.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 20
I agree, that isn`t Picasso`s style at all, the thought of crating something like that would NEVER cross his mind. NOW, Davinci, he wouldn`t have a problem with that at all. ;);)

Glad to help rich, But to be honest, I`m detecting a little sarcasm there. :D;):p LOL, I had something similar (well sorta) happen when I was building my first and only model for RF, I freaked out when it did (see picture) BUT, somehow and only by a miracle, I pushed the right key or something/what ever ?????and everything was back to normal, :D...........If you look at (let`s say) the 5:00 o`clock position, you can actually see the plane in there.

Attachments

• ScreenShot168.jpg
    ScreenShot168.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Boss,
Your private message folder is full. There is a message I have to send that is not being accepted.
Thank you

Back