Bobcat Project

strongmankb said:
Talk to Brentg, I think he still has the necessary files I sent him.

Strongman,

Here is the pusher version, it needs the physics done engine&prop, cg and such, it flies but needs your tweaking. Dont let the feedback get you down, it is a great first model, looks like it supposed to at 100 ft away ;) Hell even a duck cant tell a decoy is a wood carving until its to late :D

Brentg

Attachments

• Bobcat_Pusher_EA.G3X
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
I like it

I like it. I think as was said it looks good from distance. I haven't flown the real thing, but I like its handling on low rates, and with a little work on a few aesthetics, and some appreciation for a good effort and good work, we might be getting some more very cool planes on the swaps which for people like me is GREAT. Thanks for the plane....
Who would have a go at making that cool Mclaren color scheme. I love that plane. Scene it a few times... Very nice too :D

Thanks for the compliments guys. The reason it looks rough up close is because it was one of the earlier models I created and I didn't use enough sides on the cylinder to make it smooth. I will work on the flight physics for the pusher tonight and hopefully have it on the swaps by Friday. I have a lot of other models that need help to get in the simulator if anyone else is interested.

Thumbs down for Dr Cool.

WingDude said:
I have two on the swaps, how many do you have? Oh right none
Pretty good come back kid. Come on grow up. When I threw a lil comment at Wingman you got mad and told me its harder then you think, then you go and bash on his model? NOT COOL KID...

Hmmm i guess i can't state my opinion anymore, isn't there something that says i can do that? Oh right it's called the Bill Of Rights :)

Last edited:
WingDude said:
Did i ever say my models are great, no. i know they're not that good.
I wasent talking about you models. Anyways im done with this conversation. Have a nice day!

Back