Bobcat Project

strongmankb

I've done everything up to the point of using the .kex converter. I need some help to finish this project. Is anyone interested? I don't know how to use the converter. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll send you the .3ds file.

Thanks,

Strongmankb

Attachments

• Bobcat.jpg
    Bobcat.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 46
what is poly count and is it in .kex format if so ill give u my e mail and do physics if u want.

It's not in .kex format and it still needs to have the pivot points done. I do have it converted to a .3ds file, and the texture map is complete. I can handle the physics I just need someone to help me get it into G3.5. The .kex converter is extrememly hard for me to use.

I tried to and it said that it was not a recognized file type. Mabye I should try uploading it as a zip file. Hiowever if I do this I would appreciate it if the helper would let me know they were planning to use my 3d model. I would also like to be the primary person to set up the flight physics in Realflight.

Actually I've already set up the physics for the Bobcat, and Falcons.

G3 handles them very accurately.

I'm just hoping we'll get your model in play.

I can't seem to upload the .3ds files. If you will send me a private message with your email I'll be glad to send you the file.

Thanks,

Strongmankb

this thing is great. flys really nice. much more realistic flying on low rates though. seem too much of a 3d jet on high :) . cant wait for the toher porjects you got.

harv

opjose said:
Great!

This will fill a void in G4 too!

How about doing a pusher engine version?

Coming soon :) Though I added the pusher prop and scaled down the percentages in RF editor for the smaller wingspan plane. I think I am going to re-scale the 3d model down in 3ds Max to the smaller size , re-import and re-do the physics some, have to wait until tomorrow night.

Brentg

Attachments

• bobcat pusher.jpg
    bobcat pusher.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 29
I'm going to have to be honest,i didn't like it at all. It's your first model but you chose a too complex one i mean really it doesn't even come close to the ones in the pictures below.It reminded me of a wood carving,but i will admit you got further than ive ever been.

Attachments

• 1b1.JPG
    1b1.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 18
  • cooper_kc.jpg
    cooper_kc.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I agree with Blade, you should have picked a easyer model.

Oh yay and Blade use the right word next time it would make you look smarter.

"It reminded me of a would carving"??

Back