Bombs

dantheman76

I am having trouble adding a detachable item frame. When I go to edit my plane and add a detachable item. I only see a few select ~cs frames to choose from. I have downloaded other planes with bombs but can't seem to find the ~cs frames when I go to edit my plane. I am currently trying to add something like the quanum RTR bomb that is available at hobby king to my corsair. I have found other corsairs with bombs but I want to modify mine. Can someone give me some insight?

Thanks

The model must be created with a bomb by the creator of the model for it to have one you can drop. You cannot add a bomb to a model that never had one to begin with. It is all part of the model and limited poly count. If it is the stock corsair your talking About then your out of luck if it doesn't already have one to start with.

You could add a rocket and set it to point it down so it falls like a bomb and if your at a certain height it will explode when it hits the ground.

Last edited:
You could add a rocket and set it to point it down so it falls like a bomb and if your at a certain height it will explode when it hits the ground.

Eh, no.

Re-read post #2 again, but as you do substitute the word "rocket" for "bomb".

Back