Bringing the Dead back to Life

Fun2av8RC

Greetings,
It has been almost a decade since I last logged on to RF. I’m getting back into RC and RealFlight,
In 2013 I was using using RF6.5. During that time I created a number of custom airports (.AP) and aircraft (.av)

My goal is to learn how to export RF6.5 files and Import them into RF 9.5s.

Go to Swap Pages and Search Member: Fun2av8RC
This will display My Posts, Custom Aircraft, and Custom Airports
========
Questions:
1. My best examples of Custom Airports are:
- CMB Flying Field (Level II) Ver 6_AP
- Air and Sea Port Ver 3a_AP
The above Flying Fields are typical of the ones I design and build. The Opening Field displays the primary flying environment. Here you can fly line of sight. The real fun is to switch over to FPV and go exploring. Each _AP has multiple airports and flying challenges. My friends spend hours looking for the hidden gems.

2. Back then FPV wasn’t as common as it is today. For those models that did not have native FPV I added cameras inside the cockpit for that realistic feel.
See this model as an example.
B-25 Mitchell (FPC)_AV

3. Given that development has advanced. What kind of problems will I encounter during the resurrection process?

3, Is Track IR still working in RF 9x? It worked great in RF6.5. Some models had have a custom camera with a gimbal mount added to work. If not, then is there another technology that works as well?

Thanks in advance for responses to the above.
My email has changed from Fun2av8rc@fun2av8.com. (The domain is defunct)
To luv2av8@gmail.com. I will update my settings soon
Jim

You shouldn't need to export them from 6.5. Since you created them, you probably still have the original files to import directly into 9.5S. If you don't still have them, just download them from the swap pages & import them into 9.5S.

Back