Build poll Summer 2019

select the type(s) of plane you want next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha, the Ruskies probably stole that from us, just like they did with the Shuttle...;):p

Last edited:
Ha, the Ruskies probably stole that from us, just like they did with e Shuttle...;):p

they more different than they are similar in my opinion

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2019-07-12 19_49_27-Microsoft Edge.jpg
    2019-07-12 19_49_27-Microsoft Edge.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2019-07-12 19_50_30-Microsoft Edge.jpg
    2019-07-12 19_50_30-Microsoft Edge.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35
HMMMM, we`ll have to agree to disagree Legoman, I see what you`re saying, YES, there are differences, and that`s expected between two opposing countries, perhaps trying to improve on a design, my point was just the general distinct features/design of the plane, (forward swept wings, canards):D

I pretty much agree with that flip, but there`s no denying, they had some pretty darn good planes. As far as fighters go, Germans were superior to us in WWII with the introduction of the me-109. fw-190 and the Me-262 (to late for them though) it wasn`t until the P-51 got introduced to the European theater that we had fighters in the air and things started turning around for us, at least in the air. the Japanese had the Zero, which was Superior to anything we had at the beginning of the Pacific theater, we corrected that though. SO, while I agree with your opinion, you gotta give them credit where credits due. Thank god we had are bombers, they were an extremely beneficial/decisive factor in the outcome of both of those theaters, as were the rest of the military services.

Just a friendly reminder to stragglers or people who wanted to cast a deciding vote. The poll closes in three days.

Back