C-5 Full Scale

Full scale?

This is an RC simulator, not a flight simulator.

Any new user created planes are usually made for 4.5 or 5.0 since the two are compatible.

It may be time for you to upgrade to 5.0. The upgrade price is a pretty good deal.

The scaling of the model is an option that any user can do. Just look do a SEARCH for SCALING MODELS.. But to tell the truth you'll be un happy with a full scale C-5.

Like he said.

Also Realflight has a hard time scaling things up beyond 200%.

And whenever any plane is scaled up, the person changing the plane, really needs to go into the physics editor and adjust all of the weights and values according to the weight distribution on a real model.

Of course they must also adjust, engines, turbines, props, fuel, etc. etc. settings as well.

Not that any of this is hard, it just requires patience and some knowledge on the part of the person doing the editing.

Many of the scaled up planes on the swap pages are just HORRIBLE ( with exceptions ) because the ( cough * newbie * cough ) was unware of the above, lacked the knowledge, or did not want to exert the effort...

He hasn't logged in for over a year. Make sure you call him when you're done, so he knows, if you haven't finished yet.

Trying to prove a point LT?

A year ago and only two posts, my guess is he's not even using the sim anymore?

Who knows..

Thats twice you've answered to threads over a year old
my guess is that you are searching the archive for threads that have to do with full scale
if you're gonna do that at least check the date of the last post
before replying to them

people come and go and there is really only a hand full of long term "Regulars"(ok 2 hand fulls)

Good guess and I can do what I please as long as they're within the rules of the forum. Thank goodness the ones complaining about me have no authority over me in the forums. If someone OF authority asks me to do something, I will obviously do it. Other than that, pfffft. A hundred other non-moderator non-owner people could come on and say "your full scales suck, blah blah blah, get (insert sim name here) and get out of RealFlight", and IT WOULDN'T MATTER, and I WOULDN'T get out of RealFlight OR THESE FORUMS. I'M HERE TO STAY. Again, I wouldn't give a rat's rear end. I don't do this for a friggin popularity contest like I suspect some others here. I do this because I LOVE it, LOVE doing full scales on RF, and some others apparently love it too, so THAT'S THAT.

Edit: HINT: Also thank goodness I've been toying around with 3DS Max for some time now and am soon going to get KEMAX among other things. ;)

Last edited:
Why so hostile? I don't think I'm even going to justify that with an answer. I think it's better I stay out of "talk" on the forums and just continue posting files to the swaps. Oh, and a handful of regulars? The nerve... God. As if I even want to be part of a "group"! My closest friends have mostly stabbed me in the back through my life (and before anyone says "Oh, I can see why", just CAN IT, I already know, so just forget about it, and I have three friends that are GREAT [for 17 years now], hey, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY), how the heck are strangers going to matter to me?!?!? Goodbye and good riddance to these upsetting goings-on. I've made the points I wanted to, go ahead and rate all my stuff 1's, or even worse, hide behind 5's. Haha. See if I care. Oh, and "long term"??? I've been on Knife Edge for a few years longer than you, though under a hundred posts shows I'm definitely not a "regular". Not that any of that matters.

Last edited:
LevelTrim said:
Why so hostile? I don't think I'm even going to justify that with an answer.
Was the rest of his post an answer, or a rant? It's so hard to tell!

I'd say
LevelTrim said:
Why so hostile? I don't think I'm even going to justify that with an answer. I think it's better I stay out of "talk" on the forums and just continue posting files to the swaps. Oh, and a handful of regulars? The nerve... God. As if I even want to be part of a "group"!
Definitely what I'd call an anti-Social statement

Did you even stop to think why I mentioned "Regulars"
and the context that the term was used in ?
it was not an invitation
you answered a post that had a request that was 3 years old by someone who has not visited the forum in as many

LevelTrim said:
I don't like seeing what I consider being my babies to be struck at.

And as Far as you not caring about what people think about your files .............
thats a bunch of BS.................Level with me Trim
thats EXACTLY what your last few have posts have centered around :eek: :rolleyes:

and oh BTW................ mwilson914 is a "Regular" Here as well ;)

Last edited:
Of course it's a bunch of BS. I lie. I'm human and imperfect. Aren't you? Points taken. Apologies given. Sorry! Let's fly.

Hey leveltrim,

If you need assistance with max let me know. Make sure you get the right kemax tool for the version of max you atr running too. I had a hell of a time when I first tried to install that plugin. Turned out I grabbed the wrong one, but DrMoo helped me out I think as he usually does.

Back