Camera Menu items : nose, chase & onboard are greyed out

Looseprop

I have looked all the manual and can find nothing about this problem. I just had a flash though, could it be that the airport I am flying at doesn't support these modes?

Also, the left, right and bottom sliders seem to have no affect. Again am I missing something?

Cameras will not work on a Photofield. Pick a 3D field.
I would agree with your answer for nose and chase, but the onboard camera seems to be very much dependent on the plane you've chosen. Unfortunately, all the planes that I've been flying don't support it. But I do see it available for many others.

I would agree with your answer for nose and chase, but the onboard camera seems to be very much dependent on the plane you've chosen. Unfortunately, all the planes that I've been flying don't support it. But I do see it available for many others.

Only the first three camera views are defaults. Others depend on the designer. Cameras are easy to add in the editor. Also if you fly a 3D field that uses a panoramic image like Archipelago you won't be able to use the keys to move the sun except in the airport editor.

Back