Can someone makes Goblin 380 and urukay?

Romain Dumas

Gronimod has stopped producing Goblin models for realflight so can someone makes Goblin 380 and Goblin Urukay for realifhgt 7.5 as free model? Thank you so much guys:)

The possibility is there, I just doubt that any of the active modelers would want to do this for free. Could be wrong though.

You could always send Gronimod some money so he can finish his models. I think he wants 200 euro or something like that.

Because his "licence expired" or something. I doubt this actually. If that's true though, it's over anyway. Max 2012 is a thing of the past.

On phoenix , next and other you don't pay for anymodel ! all models are free !

The models on the Swap pages are all free. Groni charges a donation for his models and they are on his own site. Take it up with him as to why he needs money for his models.

Last edited:
I think he's referring to my statemement that he won't find anyone around here who would build that heli for free.

I won't build it, simply because I don't care about it. I have a better 450 which I actually might consider building, but haven't yet. The Goblin is just unattractive to me. I feel not the slightest need to build it, you could take a Goblin Speed from Groni and scale it down, almost the same result.

So who's left who made something heli-wise?
-oneeyejack apparently takes a long break from the world of RF models, if he hasn't stopped completely. Don't know for sure.
-boof69 stopped modeling completely if I remember right. I can't remember his reason, but I think it was a good one.
-CK-HELI (TSA, Shape, Whiplashes, 7HV, Agile), monchichi (Compass Atom 500 and KDS Innova) and anthony7820 (Mostro and Rave 635), all three are good friends of mine, also left modeling since it's just too time consuming for them.

That's it then. That's basically everyone who ever built (qualitatively appropriate) helis for G6 and above.

All the other (active) modelers are into planks as far as I see. Those guys most certainly won't build you a heli either.

So all in all, I'm sure you'd find someone who'd make it for you if you paid him, but for free... You might consider asking ~2 years ago :)

Back