Can Someone please Make the Vrolet?

You've really out done yourself there phrank. I've never seen the real one, but by the looks of it, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't tell the difference. great job as usual

Looks great! Only thing that I really see is that it looks thicker than 3mm. Not sure if it has to do with the way the render was taken, but just seems a tad thick for 3mm foam . . .

Looks Great!

Seth

Right,
I'm waiting until I get close to finishing to adjust the proper thickness.
The milled wells will be deeper, and overall will have a slight transparent texture to match the pics you sent.
I'm awaiting feedback from Fancy Foam to publicly distribute the model, otherwise it will need to be changed further so it doesn't become an issue in the future.

Not sure how much progress of Xmas season will be possible, but I'll try to sneak in some modeling time.

Another progress shot, and then some final tweaks.

Attachments

• Feather_vrolet 6.jpg
    Feather_vrolet 6.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 43
The manual calls for an AXI 2203-46 and that's what the visual model will indicate.
Too early to tell though, I'll use what makes sense in the physics model.

Couple more carbon pieces to include - from top wing to the forward part of the fuse . . . may be able to be seen in the pics I attached earlier.

Seth

jhicks said:
progress? Thought this would be done by now.

??? Not very polite to say something like that to a modeler who is doing this in his free time, for free....etc. Just be glad it is coming eventually.

If you want it done quicker just learn to model quick and whip one out for yourself.

The funny part is.....looking back at his post history. Half of his posts are: is it done yet? Is anyone working on this? etc. I'm assuming he thinks it's easier than it truly is!

thanks

gee thanks for your nice comments guys :mad:

He was making it so fast, he had the model done in like a day. Thought with it going so fast that it might be done by this time.

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!

jhicks said:
gee thanks for your nice comments guys :mad:

He was making it so fast, he had the model done in like a day. Thought with it going so fast that it might be done by this time.

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!
If it was done you'd be flying it now. I would suggest you go do something that you like to do while we all wait. Please be patient ok,people do have jobs and familys ya know. Family then Work Then free time.
And as pplace said you have a history of this,now would be a good time to break that bad habbit as it isn't polite to say "Hey your a modeler make this!" or "Ryan can you make this" Just be happy they are letting you have the models for free.

Last edited:
Back