can;t adjust sun azimuth or inclination

jigeye

U have realflight 3.5. I tried to adjust the sun to put it behind me by adjusting the sun's azimugh inclination, etc. I'm trying to do this at a photo field. When I select airport and the go to the sun menu > azimuth, is states **** + home, however, this selection is grayed out and not active. ?????

A photofield is a photo. Objects are not interactive. Same applies to camera views; chase and cockpit are not available.

Well, in fact Photofield are the same three dimensional environment like normal 3D fields only with a spherical projection of the panoramic image. You can get access to sun azimuth and inclination with the airport editor via:

Simulation->Edit [Airport Name]->Properties Dialog Windows->Fixed Camera Only->No

After deactivating this option you, have the possibility to adjust sun azimuth and inclination and can walk around. But to change these values only makes sense if you have a new Photofield and want to adjust the lighting properties which are not fitting the lightning of the panoramic image by default.

Greets,

Max

Back