Can't change the control profile

CrashAndBurn

I'm using a TX16S with the WS2000 dongle, but I've also tried a spektrum controller. When I change the controller type in Trainer, the "select controller" screen always shows that "Spektrum Reciever (Active)" no matter what I do. I've also tried using a USB cable and using the radio as just a joystick, but get the same problem.

I can read/write to the Documents/realflight directory. If I don't have my radio on, it tells me to attach a controller before I start the app. So it recognizes that there is some sort of controller present. But it doesn't respond to anything from the radio, including a calibration.

The bind light is solid on the WS2000.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using a TX16S with the WS2000 dongle, but I've also tried a spektrum controller. When I change the controller type in Trainer, the "select controller" screen always shows that "Spektrum Reciever (Active)" no matter what I do. I've also tried using a USB cable and using the radio as just a joystick, but get the same problem.

I can read/write to the Documents/realflight directory. If I don't have my radio on, it tells me to attach a controller before I start the app. So it recognizes that there is some sort of controller present. But it doesn't respond to anything from the radio, including a calibration.

The bind light is solid on the WS2000.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I figured it out. I'm using the WS2000 dongle. The program doesn't recognize the dongle by name, but only as a Spektrum receiver and it doesn't pop up a second window to allow you to choose a transmitter. Maybe the instructions or out of date? I had to bind using DSM auto detect. Oddly enough, it assigned the protocol as X 2F, which I had tried before. Also, you have to have at least 8 channels allocated then configure the switches for each channel according to what the Spektrum receiver has them allocated as, then move all the channels to unallocated. Move the switches and controls as necessary to populate the channels in RealFlight Trainer.

Back