Can't download RealFlight 9 install file

Have you checked you have the space on your Harddrive? (the download is 3.5GB) - I just tried it, seems the link is currently 'DEAD'...maybe they're updating it?

Last edited:
I just purchased it and have the same issue. The hobbico.com domain where the file was being hosted seems to have expired or changed hands at some point recently. I hope Knife Edge gets its act together or issues us steam download codes, otherwise I'll dispute the transaction with my credit card.

Thank you for reporting this. Our publisher, who hosts those files, is aware of the issue and is actively working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks Ryan for continuing to monitor the forum (y) . Many of us try to help with the tech support but sometimes it's out of our hands.

Works if I use Microsoft Edge, not working when I use Firefox
They worked for me using Firefox. Does anyone else have this problem? I think something else is going on there.

Thanks Ryan for continuing to monitor the forum (y) . Many of us try to help with the tech support but sometimes it's out of our hands.
Our thanks to you and everyone else who helps out your fellow users when you can! ?

Back