Cant fly inverted in either stunt mode in a DX8 or a DX8 G2

Cabunag

I use the settings from Spectrum for the Blade 230s and Blade 150s i can fly ok in normal mode flying inverted is easy just push throttle down to go up, if i change to any stunt mode the heli crashes no matter what position the throttle is.

I have a video of it the first flight is in normal mode and flying inverted is easy, in any stunt mode it crashes i cant figure it out is it a problem with the Transmitters perhaps do i need to buy the controller for this flight sim.

Been at this for weeks i can fix it any help would be great, cant download the video i made in RF9 will make one later with my phone.

watching your collective stick movements when you are inverted after you flip the switch, it stays in the position where it will continue to push the helicopter down into the ground. If you are not leaving that channel in the full up position on your TX then there is something wrong with your radio setup. I would check the collective settings in the TX with the switch in the different positions.

Many thanks i have done that and cant figure it out one stunt mode is 75% throttle he other 95% so what should the pitch be in these modes, the curve is the same for stunt 1 and stunt 2

Attachments

• Pitch Curve.png
    Pitch Curve.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
Back