CDT T-rex 500ESP

td9cowboy

It's been quite some time since I've seen anything mentioned about this model for G4.5. Is it still in the works? Can't wait to get my hands on it!

It's done, just needs a couple more physics tweaks before we're confortable releasing it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1234061105.jpg
    ScreenShot1234061105.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 52
  • ScreenShot1234061086.jpg
    ScreenShot1234061086.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 59
I'm having a problem when I import the T-Rex EA into G4.5. It's giving me an error message saying that it could not find files in CDT T-Rex 500 ESP G45_EA.RFX. I've imported models recently and have had no problems. :confused:

When you download the file, make sure it is of the .rfx type, not .zip.

Otherwise, not sure what may be happening with you setup. :confused:

I also had a couple boxes pop up that a couple of the files already existed in Real Flight, I just told it to overwrite them. Worked fine. THIS THING IS BEAUTIFUL! It's fine tuned right out of the box. I can't find a thing to adjust. OK...I bumped up the expo a little only because my old reflexes couldn't keep up with it ;) You CDT guys again raised the bar to a place that even the pro modelers are going to struggle to attain. Thank you so much.

Ah, that's right. I forgot the file extension get funky sometimes. Good catch Frank. I thought he had it imported and had a problem. My bad, tired eyes LOL

Found the problem was that my Safari blocked the file when it was downloaded and blocked the contents of the file. So I went into the properties and unblock redownloaded the file and it worked when I tried to import it again.

Last edited:
CDT your models are the boom!!!
Is it possible when you have time to make a version of the trex 500e(like 0n 3.5,same color canopy,belt,not ESP)that the skids/tail gyro will work well on 4.5.50?, like your trex500ESP on 4.5
All your helis are TIP TOP(sometimes i forget iam on a sim) the visual of the old black&yellow canopy/white carbon align main/tail blades would just be the ultimate for me....and I am sure others as well.

thanks for time

Back