Challenge score

letendre

Hi,

I just got the realflight 7 for Crhistmas and I meet a problem whith 'Challenge' :
The score always stays to '0''; it doesn't increase even if I complete the challenge.
The challenge dosesn't stop.

Could you help me please.

I'm using the french langage and version 7.50.

many thanks

Christophe

See if THIS HELPS, "SOLUTION CONFIRMED"!

I thought I had seen a similar situation, posted at an earlier date.
Using SEARCH, near top right of screen, and searching in POST, "CHALLENGE SCORE"....I came upon this...https://forums.realflight.com/showpost.php?p=257524&postcount=21
Ill poke around some more to see if I can find something more relevant.
After clicking on the (single) link, Note; at the top of that link is blue bar, at the right, if you click on, Thread: "RF7 and Challenges", you can view the entire thread.

Last edited:
ya that isn't really relevant at all

NOT saying this is the same thing but this reminds me of back in 4/4.5
they had "Events"...Limbo was one of them ...in MP it would skip peoples turn
accuse you of not completing the limbo when it was clear everyone saw otherwise .
the "announcer" would say you had run out of time and didnt complete the round ...again completely false ...things like that
by 5.0 events were gone with the explanation that they had to make room for combat

right or wrong many of us never bought that and figured it was unfixable so they moved on ..good time ,good times

I am thinking more of a "rights" issue... could you try running the Real Flight launcher as an administrator (right click on menu icon and select run as administrator), do a restore defaults and then start the program and see if the scores accumulate then.

Many Thanks

I thought I had seen a similar situation, posted at an earlier date.
Using SEARCH, near top right of screen, and searching in POST, "CHALLENGE SCORE"....I came upon this...https://forums.realflight.com/showpost.php?p=257524&postcount=21
Ill poke around some more to see if I can find something more relevant.
After clicking on the (single) link, Note; at the top of that link is blue bar, at the right, if you click on, Thread: "RF7 and Challenges", you can view the entire thread.

It Works now!!!!
Thank you so much adrenoline.

Hi,
It works!!!!

The Windows user was containing the character 'é'; so, I created a new one, reinstalled Realflight 7 and now it works perfectly!!!

Thank you so much

Great to hear, glad to help!:D
BTW, Thanks for your reply! Your response "It Works!!", or problem solved, ect., really helps others. So Our Thanks, to You Too!!

RF7 Bug

Hi,
It works!!!!

The Windows user was containing the character 'é'; so, I created a new one, reinstalled Realflight 7 and now it works perfectly!!!

Thank you so much

Thanks for finding this problem and a work-around.

KE should take this as a bug since RF7 doesn't like the 'é' character in user names. Maybe other Unicode characters cause problems as well. International users shouldn't have to create a Non-Unicode user name just to be able to run the software reliably.

Really old thread but I'm hoping for help.
I'm having the samt problem on RF 7.5 on a computer at the club. Challenges starts and runs bot doesn't stop on finish. And no score.
There seems to have been a link to a solution in this thread but the link is dead.
Would be so happy if I can make the challenges work on that machine. Ideas anyone?

Back