technoid

Challenger XL_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

Challenger XL_EA

Challenger XL is a mixture of Pitts Challenger and Aero Sport but is more Pitts than anything else. I made the cabane struts like an Aero Sport because I like to fly in the pilot seat in 3D fields and the Pitts style cabane struts are in the view too much. I also rounded off the wing tips like the Aero Sport. So I couldn't release it as a Pitts Challenger because of those modifications. The plane has a fully detailed horizontal four cylinder four-stroke engine you can see when you drop the...

View the Swap Page

yes it flies so well that i think i will build a real one, same size, if Technoid is ok to share some files with me to make good dxf for my laser cutter :)
what do you think of that ?
What do you need? Now remember a real plane probably wouldn't fly the same as my realflight model I just did a best guess of the part weights so a real plane wouldn't weigh the same.

i think i will build a real one
I think that's an awesome idea for no other reason than it would be an absolutely beautiful physical work of art. But like technoid said, what you see in RealFlight doesn't necessarily match reality. Amazingly, as I've come to discover, you could make something that looks like a kitchen cabinet fly just as nicely in RealFlight, if all of the behind the scenes physics settings were the same.

Back