Challenges

hdehart

On Real Flight Evolution. None of the challenges work any longer. When I try to start them up the countdown begins and then it freezes up. At one time this they all worked. Any ideas on what happened?

I only have 7.5, but assuming what you have is similar, you can delete all the settings and start over by removing the Realflight 7.5 folder from your documents. When you fire it back up the sim makes a new folder.

I would simply move it somewhere and save it. From there you can reload all your planes and everything starts from default.

This works on 7.5, but I now sure about other generations. If that doesn't fix it, you can always move your original Realflight folder back into documents.

I only have 7.5, but assuming what you have is similar, you can delete all the settings and start over by removing the Realflight 7.5 folder from your documents. When you fire it back up the sim makes a new folder.

I would simply move it somewhere and save it. From there you can reload all your planes and everything starts from default.

This works on 7.5, but I now sure about other generations. If that doesn't fix it, you can always move your original Realflight folder back into documents.
OK. I'll give it a try. Thanks

Back