Chat Room

tjtsnake

There is never a time that i dont come on to the forums and there isint at least like 2 or three people looking at them, i think that there should be a chat room. That would be greatly appreacated. Any other oppinons?

That's actually not a bad idea. An IRC channel would be cool. Or if anyone would host a TeamSpeak server. I would, but I don't think I have a Mic laying around.

nvm cant figure it out! but can someone use somewebsite and make a chat room and link it to us?

I already have a ventrilo server running for us. Some of the knifeedge users have been on. I have separate channels for G3 and the like. Everyone is welcome to come over and join us. I share the server with someone else and we have in the past had issues with a select few but they were dealt with quickly as will any future incidents. All I ask is be civil with each other while on the server and try to keep the language within reason especially while children are on. Beyond that...
Enjoy!!!
-Andrew Powers

P.S. See this topic for the required information
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=15948

as do i but vent is even better, my mic is currently not working, but the one on my dads computer is ill have to check out the vent some time ty!

sweet , i got it working.... ill have to get it on my dads computer. Is there anyreason for when i go to enter a room in multiplayer sometimes it says unable to send player packet or unable to connect?

tjtsnake said:
sweet , i got it working.... ill have to get it on my dads computer. Is there anyreason for when i go to enter a room in multiplayer sometimes it says unable to send player packet or unable to connect?
yes there is a reason. plug those phrases into the search function, and there you will find your help

Back