chinook heli from the ground up...

quadcopter

I am gonna dive in head first on this one... many people here have requested a chinook heli and some way some how I'm gonna do it. the model anyways... I need help and lots of it... I am going to start the model in truespace and then take it into 3ds max later to set up all the tech stuff... engins control surfaces and so on...

inky00 thanks for the help you have already given me, I think that I am really gonna need you here if you have time.

I will post pics here so you guys know how I am doing. So far this is what I am starting with

Attachments

• ch47.gif
    ch47.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
quadcopter said:
I am gonna dive in head first on this one... many people here have requested a chinook heli and some way some how I'm gonna do it. the model anyways... I need help and lots of it... I am going to start the model in truespace and then take it into 3ds max later to set up all the tech stuff... engins control surfaces and so on...

inky00 thanks for the help you have already given me, I think that I am really gonna need you here if you have time.

I will post pics here so you guys know how I am doing. So far this is what I am starting with
Nice! I can't wait. One tip? Make two. One a scale head and one with paddles. (if you can) Good luck in this endevor. I have no idea what you are taking on. But good luck and can't wait for the out come! :D

Jollyroger said:
Nice! I can't wait. One tip? Make two. One a scale head and one with paddles. (if you can) Good luck in this endevor. I have no idea what you are taking on. But good luck and can't wait for the out come! :D

what I am taking on right now is just the modeling.... ahhhhhhh many hours of modeling.... this is going to be my first heli.... I am still learning so I don't even know quite what I am taking on.

I have a feeling that I am going to be going bald before I am done with this one from pulling my hair out.

Rick Delton: I might need you on this one... Would you mind helping a noob out

here the body starting with a cube and sweeps. anyone got some good chinook photos for me to use for refrence?

Attachments

• chinook1.JPG
    chinook1.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 36
Back