Cockpit

DouglasFG

I'm not a designer nor would I even attempt such a thing. I'm not computer savvy in that respect. But has anybody or is anybody out there in simulator land gonna design an airliner with a really nice cockpit view....? I have an A380 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner I downloaded here and the only thing missing is a cockpit view to fly them. That would be the icing on the cake for me. Anybody...?

Only the original designer would be able to add those features. Maybe you should look at X-Plane. It is a much better sim for flying from the cockpit. FPV.

I'm not a designer nor would I even attempt such a thing. I'm not computer savvy in that respect. But has anybody or is anybody out there in simulator land gonna design an airliner with a really nice cockpit view....? I have an A380 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner I downloaded here and the only thing missing is a cockpit view to fly them. That would be the icing on the cake for me. Anybody...?
I made the real flight airliner full scale. Unfortunately you can't add a camera since the windshield is crap. I'll try and add it today on here. I think you either need the FREE add ons or one of the expansion packs. It'll say what ya need when I upload it

I have the free ad on's but no expansion packs. Expansion packs are way before I even considered a SIM so its a crap shoot trying to find them online. Ya you do need the expansion packs for the realflight airliner. Suc a B me. lol.

Back