Color Scheme Contest

jjf

This contest is for color scheme makers. If you want to enter please post your photo of your color scheme in advanced reply. The contest is Feb 7 2014 - Feb 14 2014. I will judge on Feb 15 2014. The winner will forever be remebered as a good color scheme maker.
:)

First of all this should be in Designers Corner. And second of all no. Just no. Noone is going to listen to a 12 year old and make a colorscheme just so you can judge them and have the honor of being highest ranked colorscheme maker by a 12yr old.

I have no idea of the age of jjf... if you are 12yo, then don't let yourself be stifled by these guys. Here is my quote from before;

"Even though I don't agree with this idea or the idea of designing cars for an aircraft simulator, I support his right to have an idea. He has not broken any of the forum rules. Maybe he will come around after being here a while. "

If you want to hold a contest, then by golly, hold the contest. We need some new young blood around here. I wish you luck in your endeavor...

Im with 12o'clock. Go for it if you like. Who knows, you just might spark a little interest again around here. From the time I joined, this place has went from a modeling community to a ghost town as far as modelers/CSers are concerned. Its hard to even get motivated to do a build thread anymore because you feel like your talking to a wall because nobody comments and no discussion ever goes on.

Right?! Ever since Jeff left and Oneder Got banned ( for no reason I might add).
What happened?

One thing that should be implemented in the forum is "Junior User" so that we can encourage younger members (5-17) and give them a bit of slack.

I know how to make a CS but for some reason my program (Gimp) won't draw. I have to figure out how to get it working again.

Funny how the guys everyone complained about kind of kept this place going, huh.;)
+1...:rolleyes:.....forum was definitely more interesting then wasn't it !

As to what 12'0 posted ...+1

..what do you mean gimp wont draw?..

If you can list the steps you are taking in your failed attempt to draw in gimp ...I(or we) might be able to get you on the right track

like 12 said we need some new blood ,fresh ideas around here especially in the CS Dept.

I might have accidently clicked on something that made it not draw. When I click on pencil or other tools it show the pencil next to my mouse and it doesn't show the circle.

you don't really need to see the brush tip in most cases !...I always highlight and select just the area I'm drawing in so it doesn't really matter if you see it or not but there are times that you do and your problem is most likely that your 'view" is to far away ...if you Zoom in (magnifying glass icon) or use a bigger brush you'll see the brush out line ..'circle" ..

Last edited:
Back