Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t install these through the importer function. I get these files:
Black Mini Katana.colorscheme
Black Mini Katana.jpg
Black Mini Katana.tga
g3x.enc

/Peter

I clicked save and then opened it up to the realflight G3 color scheme folder where i saved it and then downloaded it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I downloaded the Black Hawk Blimp, and instead it is actually a pink Katana. :confused:

Don’t know what I do wrong. Can’t use the importer and if I just places the files in the color scheme folder I get a .dds error (there is no .dds file like with the other planes).

/Peter

right-click the link and choose "save target as." If it tries to save as a .zip, don't let it! Rename it to .g3x and then import it though the G3 menu.

Japhet Stevens said:
right-click the link and choose "save target as." If it tries to save as a .zip, don't let it! Rename it to .g3x and then import it though the G3 menu.

If it's just a color scheme why must you import it? Can't you just save the dds or tga files to the colorschemes folder?

LosiRacer said:
If it's just a color scheme why must you import it? Can't you just save the dds or tga files to the colorschemes folder?

Short answer, no. Check out the .colorscheme file and you might have an idea why but it's a long explanation - software design issues, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back