Combat

Heli Combat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be interesting but what would stop someone from sitting at the spawn point shooting everyone as they respawn? There would have to be multiple spawn points on the map to prevent that.

Well, the fade in time could be increased, and yes spread out spawns, but those are things to deal with if/when they do a beta version

With heli's there could be a capture the flag type game with 2 teams that would be kinda cool. A flying FPS.

I don't think there were Any uses for the game heli spawns exept fun fly.

That's because heli games don't exist which is the purpose of the thread: to bring this to KE's attention and to see if there are anyone interested in heli combat. :rolleyes:

As with many polls it's slanted by the bias of the poster, you forgot to include the option "Don't give a fig".

Same, same. It is a shame they did away with the actual RC multi-player competition, that you'd have at a fun fly, in order to provide a kid's game. But I quess, whatever sells software. :rolleyes:

Why put a grey area, when black n white gives the best answer.
No that doesnt always apply, but it does for something like this.

I can't remember if a military heli came with the sim. If so, it'd be ridiculous not
to create a heli combat game type. They created combat for WWI, WWII, and Jet fighters. Why not helis?
Although I'm not a fan of Helis in any way, I do think it's only fair.

"Only fair?" That's your reasoning? Most of us here are not kids that constantly analyze what's fair, and what should or shouldn't be put in the sim based on "fair." You're going to need a better reason than that, Flair, if you want to convince KE to add a feature.

What? You have 13 votes. Go back and look at how many votes other polls got. Why do you want more votes? What happens when you get however many votes you're looking for?

Read the results as follows 356 views - 17 who have an interest one way or another, leaves about 320 (discounted for repeat views) who don't care.

Then why even comment.
It's a simple yes or no vote.
Never before have I seen so many Statler and Waldorf like people.

Back