Combat

Heli Combat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just trying to help you understand. Did you even bother to look up how many people respond to a poll on average?

The plan was to see if many were into it. Lots of yes votes would help sway KE to consider it, but if you see a ton of " i dont care" votes, then where is the motivation to do the work?
I cant see why I would look to see other pool results. If the majority was into it, I would think they would vote yes, those that dont,,,then no.
As for the i dont care option, think of an important question. ie: would you marry me? How would an answer of I dont care do. Probably wouldnt sit too well. All in all, I have learned quite a bit from all of this.
All this aside,,,, happy flying!

I think that an important aspect of a poll is being anonymous... I will not make that mistake again. I tried to change my poll, but the only thing to do is start over.

Just because there is a poll, does not mean anything will change. It is just the hope of a pollster that there is interest in their issue and the software guys will recognize that. I am not big on combat, but it seemed to be a natural extension of what is offered in the program. Just because something is in the software, does not mean you have to use it.

I know that another type of Combat game wouldnt be suited to everyone but I think this one deserves some credit. Based on how much your RC flying skills can be improved by taking part in Combat Warbirds, I would say that a Heli Combat game could do the same for RC Heli pilots. Besides it would surely be 'fun'.

Based on how much your RC flying skills can be improved by taking part in Combat Warbirds.

Your flying skills WOULD be improved if combat was limited to how we fly our RC aircraft... from the ground, not from the cockpit.

Just try flying an obstacle course from the ground sometime... you'll REALLY improve.

And yet, those are the skills you need for typical RC Pylon racing.

Try it some time in the sim....

I agree with the above points that are made.....of course I do, who would'nt. What flying from the cockpit via the interlink transmitter does though is that it hones your reactions and helps you to make inputs more automatic thus more of a natural connection after reverting back to RC fixed position flying. Try flying the Westland Lynx ( preferably Ubers, it sounds lovely) from the nose camera (F2) using all the same inputs that are normally used. Its very realistic, just the thing for 'scale helicopter flyers' to practice.

Yes, to combat with helicopters.

But add so many spawn points, they would not be worthwhile to camp. And give the spawning user the shield cycle and shooting ability also would detour campers. Or, have spawn zones that cause automatic damage or temporarily turns off shooting ability of others if you are in line of sight or a range. Or another spawn cover that has multi-exits those once you leave you are not allowed back in or shoot into.

Back