Compass Models Warp 360

Got a quick look at it this morning. Very nice attention to detail. Hard to believe it's all under the 20K poly limit. Great job!

I wish the same amount of detail was possible for the 7HV V2 I'm doing. Thanks Andy.

And again with my sounds in it...Some Credits would be nice...you are just great in commend yourself. But nice model and nice look fot detail.

Man you never stop do you? I don't give credits for ever tiny thing. What if I used someone's battery or engine or motor? Should everyone be listed? You used my physics with slight modifications on your goblin 630. Where were my credits? Get over yourself Groin. Go run the most popular sim site on the web and leave me alone. Ugh!

On Revision 1 of the Goblin, the Credits was big and bright too see on my website! On Revision 2, we changed the physics completley and doing them from scratch, cause simply said there were not even close to a real helicopter. Mostly because of missing weights and too much gain and things like that. So nothing is left from your work in any of my helicopters.

Don´t get abused...I´m just doing that kind of stuff that you also wanted from me. Remember as you said I can use youre physics, but a small credit would be nice. I have that PN still in my inbox! So don´t tell me what to do Mister Hover!

A Sound Engine is also lots of hours finetuning work and not a small tiny thing! Recording, Editing and stuff like that.

Love flying and autorotating this!
Great work & thanks!
Did you ever get the real one in the air? (yours) I'm curious how the simulated model compares.

Tail feels a little slow but that's with no reference to anything else except some 450's I have setup.

Thanks N8LBV. I never did plan on flying the real one it was on loan to build the model. The physics were tested by a Compass models sponsored pilot and he never mentioned a problem with the tail. If you would like a faster tail there a few ways to accomplish that. This is one: Change the "Rotation Rate (deg/sec)" parameter in the editor. You will find it in Electronics/Electronic Flybar/Yaw. It is currently set to 720° per second. Increasing this value will give faster rotation.

Attachments

• 11-24-2013 7-22-20 PM.jpg
    11-24-2013 7-22-20 PM.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 21
Back