Crashtesthobby EPP Foam Wings

mtgtopdeck

I have created models of some popular EPP foam wings from Crashtesthobby.com

grlights_tE1.jpg

Last edited:
So much fun with the Pinata! First time I have a flying wing in my hands and made a good plough out of it :D
But after some practice I looking forward to meet the SWarM in RF.

Thanks for it!
Tom

Edit: unfortunality in RF7 I can't shut down the throttle of the Albatross, neither on the stick nor on the button. (DX6i) Thats why he always loops like crazy with elevator in neutral (trim tabs full down).
(*grrr*... can't find the 'rate' button...)

Last edited:
Edit: unfortunality in RF7 I can't shut down the throttle of the Albatross, neither on the stick nor on the button. (DX6i) Thats why he always loops like crazy with elevator in neutral (trim tabs full down).
(*grrr*... can't find the 'rate' button...)

The Model works fine in 7.5. You need to calibrate your controller in the simulator.

That's what i've done. The bars in calibration mode shows that throttle can be moved down to 0% but in the simulation the Albatross' motor did not. I'll keep on tryin'.

I have added another Crashtesthobby plane which I modified to be 4" wider in the center.
Crashtesthobby Grim Reaper XXL.

It is a replica of a physical model which I built. See build log here.

VNzsyTS.jpg

CTH Wing

New member here. FlyingRF7 with a Spektrum DX8G2.
I downloaded your CTH Assassin and GR files.
My system works well with assorted planks and the included Great Planes Slinger flying wing but does not work with the CrashTestHobby wings. The elevons do not appear to be mixed correctly, if at all.
Do I need to setup a different profile or wing type in the TX?
since it works with the Slinger, I don't understand why the CTH wings do not work for me. I tried setting my xmitter to an elevon wing but then RF interpreted the stick movements strangely. Lee at CTH has video of RF flying an Assassin so obviously it works...any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Phil H.

Back