Curtiss JN-4D Jenny

I thought I'd share this here for now. This is a double sized version of the Jenny. I've incorporated many of the suggestions Doug has so kindly made as well as my own. It is meant to fly more like the real Jenny and not an RC model. If you want it more powerful I suggest you increase the actual propeller size and decrease the visual size (Doug mentioned this also). I have created a Custom 300CC Gas Engine for this. There is also an additional camera above the vertical tail fin.

The stall speed is 25mph so keep it above that on your landing approach.

Enjoy.

I just grabbed it and will give it a try.

EDIT: I just flew it for a while and it's very nice, good job. Jenny sure looks cool that size you can really see it.

Last edited:
i downloaded it and gave it a try as well it flys quite good for being at 200% BrokeDad , RF has a little trouble with that size and the physics judging by the large scale ones i have done , and others comments

figured i'd do my version of a U.S mail Color scheme for technoid's beautiful Jenny located here

https://forums.realflight.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=23588

Thanks Doug .. got it last night before bedtime. It looks nice on the Jenny Monoplane:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot1506214896.jpg
    ScreenShot1506214896.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 30
Back