Custom Aircraft

SCOTT SALA

I am having trouble getting imported custom aircraft to work with Realflight 9. I have migrated them over from Realflight 8 from the documents folder. They are selectable in the custom aircraft folder pull down. The majority of them will not display in the aircraft preview screen once selected. Several will start to build the DDS file. But on the airport screen I get a message in red at the bottom that Realflight could not load that particular aircraft. Any recommendations?

I am having trouble getting imported custom aircraft to work with Realflight 9. I have migrated them over from Realflight 8 from the documents folder. They are selectable in the custom aircraft folder pull down. The majority of them will not display in the aircraft preview screen once selected. Several will start to build the DDS file. But on the airport screen I get a message in red at the bottom that Realflight could not load that particular aircraft. Any recommendations?

you will need to open all the .colorscheme and .bse files and replace all occurances of realflight 8 with realflight 9

Great!! Thanks for the information legoman. What Document folders will I find the .colorscheme and .bse files? And How do I update them to Realflight 9?

Great!! Thanks for the information legoman. What Document folders will I find the .colorscheme and .bse files? And How do I update them to Realflight 9?

the .colorscheme is in the Realflight 9/Vehicles/Colorschemes and the .bse files are in Realflight 9/Vehicles/CustomModels open all the files all at once in Notepad++ and Ctrl+f "Realflight 8" and replace all with "Realflight 9" then save all.

Back