Das Bipe Stik

My oh my I finally started on the physics this morning and what was the first thing I found out, there was an error in my naming for the Cabane struts so they were showing up as part of the fuselage. So I went back and fixed that and finally got to work on the physics a little before I had to stop. I have an appointment this morning but at least I got started on the physics.. ha wonders never cease.

I really mean it when I say: make sure you are enjoying it.
Thanks. This is like all my projects some parts I enjoy and other parts are just work. Doing the physics is kind of in-between for me. But I've enjoyed this project and I'm glad you asked me to do it. But I'm always ready for a project to be over near the end. But this is a cool plane I like it. Simple yes, but cool !

I just finished adjusting all the part weights and tuning the flight physics so I'm just about there. I want to fly it a little more then I'll upload a beta so you can test it and let me know if you see any problems. I should be doing that tomorrow morning sometime after I have some coffee and fly it a little more. Please give it a good look and report any problems you find so I can fix it before I release it.

Okay I finally have a "beta" of the Das Bipe Stik ready so please give it a good test and report anything you think should be changed before I release it. Thanks for your help !

Controls are set for the InterLink Elite

SMOKE: Channel 7 switch
BRAKES: Applied using UP elevator

Das Bipe Stik 14.jpg

Attachments

• Das Bipe Stik_EA.RFX
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
@technoid! I love it. I can't think of anything I dislike about it. It does seem to one-wing-stall more easily during tight rudder turns, and that's probably because it now has more realistic physics.

By the way, I made a CS that has the stripes on the tops of the wings only. That was fun.

Yep. Since you shared the beta, I've been flying it, even during an hour phone call I had. ? ?

I hate to do this to you guys (two betas the same day) but I guess I'll add one more thing to finish it off. The plane seemed to beg for wheel pants so I added them today so let me know what you think. The wheel pants aren't mapped yet so the color is baked in but if you guys like them I'll map them before I release it. I also haven't added the pants in the physics so I need to add them there too. Now the landing gear struts and the tires are baked in colors so you won't be able to change them so the gear will always be aluminum colored.

Controls are set for the InterLink Elite

SMOKE: Channel 7 switch
BRAKES: Applied using UP elevator

Das Bipe Stik 18.jpg

Attachments

• Das Bipe Stik_EA.RFX
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Back