technoid

Das Bipe Stik_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

Das Bipe Stik_EA

Here's a Giant Scale version of the Das Bipe Stik with a 96 inch wingspan. She has a detailed 4-Cylinder Horizontal 4-Stroke engine up front and fly's great so give her a try.

The plane is compatible with RF-7.5, RF-8, RF-9.5, and RF-X.

The controls are set for the Interlink Elite.

SMOKE: Channel 7 switch.
BRAKES: Activated using UP elevator.

There are several cameras available in a 3d field.

F4: Cinema Cam 1
F5: Cinema Cam 2
F6: Plane Front
F7: Plane Left
F8: Plane Right

Plane Design...

View the Swap Page

Das Bipe Stik 01.jpgDas Bipe Stik 02.jpgDas Bipe Stik 03.jpgDas Bipe Stik 04.jpg

Das plane is AWSOME!!!! when Technoid builds a plane he doesn't stop till it is perfect. This plane is no exception, there is no down side to this plane, it not only looks ? ,but it flies so real like that your inner five year old will wake up and prompt you to go and buy a modal Das Bipe Stick, or he won't be happy. Great Job Technoid!!!

hey technoid, did you put the ribbed color scheme in this EA? I can't tell because the color schemes I already had are still on my computer after replacing the beta EA.
OPPS.. I'm sorry but I just saw this post. I haven't released the ribbed color scheme yet but now that I've released the EP version too I'll release the ribbed color scheme this week for both of them.

Das plane is AWSOME!!!! when Technoid builds a plane he doesn't stop till it is perfect. This plane is no exception, there is no down side to this plane, it not only looks ? ,but it flies so real like that your inner five year old will wake up and prompt you to go and buy a modal Das Bipe Stick, or he won't be happy. Great Job Technoid!!!
I'm glad to hear you like the plane and thanks for the kind comments I appreciate it.

Back