DeHaviland Tiger or Gypsy Moth

GeoffS

I just wondered if there is a simulation for either of these aircraft? I've tried the search function with no success as well as ploughing through the lists. Similarly, I haven't found a Hawker Hurricane or, better, a Fury.

thanks

Geoff

btw my avatar is my 58" ws electric Gypsy Moth, hence my interest :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks. I'll download them all :)

Geoff

PS The Tiggie in add-on Volume 5 is G-ACDC which is the one I've modelled (I'm DH fan). As it's electric (on 4S LiPo) I thought it an appropriate registration :)

Last edited:
I just wondered if there is a simulation for either of these aircraft? I've tried the search function with no success as well as ploughing through the lists. Similarly, I haven't found a Hawker Hurricane or, better, a Fury.

thanks

Geoff

btw my avatar is my 58" ws electric Gypsy Moth, hence my interest :)
I just went through the realflight Aircraft select screen and found the Dehaviland Tiger Moth in RF Addons 5

Attachments

• ScreenShot1642714113.jpg
    ScreenShot1642714113.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 12
I have the Steam version of the software RF9.5S. When installing this it is goes intot a directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam". This means I do not have a directoty as the instructins say " C:\Program Files (x86)\RealFlight8\Data". I create a folder called "Data" in the Steam dorectory, but this did not work.

Can you please tell me where to save the dck files (like "RFAOV1_G4.dck") in the steam version of RealFlight?

Can you please tell me where to save the dck files (like "RFAOV1_G4.dck") in the steam version of RealFlight?

If you are using the default Steam library folder then it will most likely be:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RealFlight 9\Data

If not there then check the Steam Library Folders in the Steam app settings to see where RF9 is installed. Open Settings in the Steam app, select the Downloads tab then click the Steam Library Folders button.

Back